- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and editing a variety of marketing materials through various digital and print projects. He must ensure that all pertaining work respects Behaviour standards and its corporate identity as well as any brand associated with the project.
- Create and maintain various marketing assets, including presentations, logos, advertising (digital & print), tradeshow signs, assets for video, web promotional elements and all collateral images;
- Design and produce marketing graphic for the various internal brands and licensed products;
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to internal clients;
- Update collateral and assets with new material or modified layouts;
- Collaborate with the different departments to develop creative solutions for their specific needs.
- Degree in graphic design in a recognized institute;
- Comfortable on a Windows platform;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong attention to details;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical and organized;
- Willing to learn and grow within the team
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients and projects simultaneously, prioritize projects and meet deadlines ;
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken.