Human Resources Coordinator (12 month)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s mobile games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
The human resources coordinator advance various HR initiatives by providing administrative support to and working closely with members of the HR team. The candidate must have superior organizational skills and an agile approach to projects with which he/she is entrusted. The coordinator must also be an ambassador for Behaviour's corporate culture and values in daily operations.
• Open and classify employee files, and update them in our various systems;
• Contribute to the successful onboarding of new employees and ensure proper follow-ups of the company’s referral program;
• Coordinate the enrollment of employees in group insurance and group RRSP plans;
• Schedule information and trainings sessions;
• Track integrations, probation periods, job changes, and contract terminations;
• Produce various documents, internal memos, reports; and statistics (Excel);
• Work actively on the team's document management project;
• Support the team in all other new initiatives.
• ACS in Human Resources, DCS in Administration or other relevant degree;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative support position;
• Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
• Fluency in English and French, oral and written;
• Excellent planning and organizational skills;
• Professionalism, discretion, and rigor;
• Autonomous team player;
• Customer-focused and at ease with interpersonal communications.