Full Stack Developer - IT
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a multi disciplinary Full Stack programmer that would support our current corporate applications and tools (i.e. Acumatica, BambooHR, OfficeVibe, SmartRecruiters, CRM, performance management and multiple in house developed Apps) but would renew all of these by new ones that would better serve our internal client while increasing the company collaboration and efficiency.
You will participate in the evaluation and analysis of business requirements, and assist in defining program requirements and software configuration. In addition, you will write and maintain program code or modify existing programs to customize software to users' needs, and will assist in developing and implementing system testing and in debugging program errors, as well as consult with clients to ensure customization goals are met.
- Develop microservices using Docker;
- Develop unit test and integration test;
- Interconnect the Apps between them in order to increase the corporate operational efficiency;
- Develop new functionalities and maintain existing code base;
- Migrate legacy applications to newer technologies (either on premise or cloud base );
- Write specifications prior to new feature development;
- Enrich documentations using Confluence;
- Diagnose and resolve problems to improve robustness;
- Managing customer relationships & ensuring high customer satisfaction. Interfacing with senior management and end users.
- Minimum 5 / 8 years of experience;
- Developed Application servers using Node.js, Python, Java, SQL, NoSQL;
- Have strong relational and non relational database experience (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL or other);
- Experience with security concept (oAuth2, JWT, CSRF);
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (Jenkins, Webhooks);
- Use a auto-generated documentation for API such as apiDoc ;
- Know a messaging system such as SQS or ActiveMQ ;
- Know how to decompose the code into reusable components ;
- Database support and maintenance experience (SQL and other);
- Good time/task management;
- Excellent presentation and strong interpersonal skills;
- Willing to learn new technologies and concepts;
- Must be dedicated, with a human approach, professional, and a true team player;
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work on multiple simultaneous projects;
- Bilingual French/English spoken and written;
- Allowed to work in Canada.
- Development experience with Microsoft development tools such as .NET technologies (C#, MS SQL);
- Experience with SOAP APIs;
- Worked with Amazon Web Service technologies: EC2, RDS, Dynamo, S3, Elasticache, ElasticSearch;
- Development experience using Ionic Framework 2-3.