- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
The Copywriter is responsible for creating promotional content across a variety of media and must possess excellent conceptual skills, understand the intricacies of the videogame industry, and have knowledge of videogame terminology and be updated with the latest videogame trends (games and hardware).
- Develop copy and concepts
- Keep all work consistent and on-brand guidelines and strategy with each brand
- Clearly present and communicate internally
- Establish and maintain the highest possible standards of promotional content
- Ensure the efficient execution of creative concepts
- Consults with creative leadership, as well as account service, traffic and other team members as necessary to achieve goals
- Help to identify and eliminate factors creating a crisis, and minimize recurrence
- Meets established deadlines
- Engage in personal development necessary to stay current in industry
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, preferably in a digital agency or an in-house Marketing Departement
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated judgment, and decision-making skills
- Excellent writing and conceptual skills
- Passionate about the videogame industry
- Knowledge of design in both print and digital
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
- Mastery of English and French written/oral communication
A portfolio/website demonstrating your work is required with your application.