3D Animator - Internship - Summer 2020
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
Under the Art Development Director and Animation Director’s supervision, the Animator works with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of characters and objects.
- Applies effectively animation principles to create high-quality animations;
- Understands game design intention and can list required animations for simple behaviour;
- Able to adapt his work to create new animations based on existing brands;
- Edit their animations within a game engine.
- Studies in 3D/2D animation program;
- Experience in making animations for a video game;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Knowledge in Maya or other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge of Unity/Unreal engine is a plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a videogame production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
A portfolio is required with your application.