Community Coordinator (6 month contract) - Dead by Daylight Mobile
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for an enthusiastic and accomplished Community Coordinator to join our Dead by Daylight Mobile team. As the Community Coordinator, you will drive the engagement strategy for our social media channels in collaboration with our Community and Brand Managers. In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Working alongside the Community Manager and Brand Manager to generate new ideas for social content to drive communications.
- Contribute to the positive player experience of the game in collaboration with the other teams;
- Maintain the social content calendar for the Dead by Daylight Mobile channels;
- Write engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms;
- Collaborate with partner teams (Development, Marketing, etc) to stay updated on new products and features
- Engage with Fans and Followers to encourage engagement and drive brand awareness.
- Track and answer the store reviews based on the available tools;
- Monitoring the growth and success of the social media channels in terms of the overall community and marketing strategy.
- Assist with the creation of standardized answers;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Stay up to date with social media and digital technology trends.
- Assist with general community building efforts
- You play and enjoy mobile games, with a strong plus for those in the survival and/or horror genres.
- A strong creative writer with an attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in community planning, managing social media channels, and building engaging content plans for a gaming or entertainment company;
- Nice to have: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential.
- Comfortable with social networks and engaging with fans of the game.
- A critical thinker that can evaluate issues and sentiment while balancing the vocal minority.
- Demonstrated experience (examples of work) that can show how you have successfully grown organic social media communities in the past.
- Hands on familiarity with social media management and listening tools such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc
- Experience working with task management software such as JIRA, Confluence, and Basecamp
- Experience with community moderation and livestream tools/software are an asset
- Experience with Photoshop is a strong plus
- Optional bonus points: Share your favorite TikTok clip with your application!
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.