Software Developer - Build Automation
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
Our Build Automation team plays a key role in making our production teams productive and successful and allowing us to deliver our software reliably.
In a context of multiple AAA mobile projects in development or live, you would oversee the continuous build integration. You will be in charge of the implementation of best practices to maintain an efficient, robust and reliable build process. You will also be responsible for foreseeing build resources needs and maintaining the build farm. In this role, you will be working closely with testers, developers and project managers.
You responsibilities will include :
- Improving build script to support production;
- Ensuring the robustness, reliability, efficiency, and reusability of the build system;
- Implementing metrics to enhance the quality of the systems;
- Supporting teams in milestone deliverables;
- Anticipating build farm resources and software;
- Providing documentation on the process;
- Proceeding to the software upgrade;
- Maintaining build farm resources;
- Taking care of the versioning process;
- Carrying out any other related tasks.
- Expert with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- Extensive knowledge of script language (e.g. Python, shell);
- Excellent SCM skills (e.g. Perforce, GIT, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of cloud services (e.g. AWS);
- Expertise in building mobile applications (e.g. iOS, Android);
- Solid experience with Windows and MacOS;
- Autonomous and well-structured individual;
- Bilingual (French-English, both spoken and written).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.