Senior 3D Artist - Unannounced Project
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a 3D artist to participate in the development of its games. The versatile 3D artist, will be required to produce various game elements such as environments and props. The candidate has experience in the production of games on various platforms. The ideal candidate is autonomous and resourceful, with a keen eye for detail, and easily adapts to different styles. The candidate stays up to date with technological developments in the industry.
- Create the various elements required by the production of the game including textures and materials.
- Ensures optimal game performance by understanding and respecting the technical guidelines and optimizing of artistic elements, while achieving the desired visual quality.
- Communicates with other departments to understand their needs and requirements
- 3 to 5 years of game production experience.
- Mastery of the modeling component of the Autodesk Maya software. Relevant experience with other similar software will be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Blender, Substance Painter and Designer.
- Understanding PBR techniques (physically based rendering) is an asset.
- Portfolio demonstrates skills in the creation of 3D models, textures, UV unfolding in and lighting
- Traditional drawing is an asset
- Degree from a recognized 3D school
- Ability to work in a team and communicate, orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Passion for video games
A portfolio is required with your application