Graphic Artist - Internship - Fall 2020 - Corporative Services
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Behaviour Interactive, one of North America’s largest independent game developers and publishers, was founded in 1992. The company boasts over 600 employees in its Montreal studio and more than 200 million downloads. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the upcoming strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Bombardier, La Capitale, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com.
- Produce the visual content associated with a project in collaboration with the Creative Director and the rest of the team;
- Photo retouching, cropping, layout on different communications media;
- Participate to production meetings;
- Complete research and gather data before taking on a new task in order to insure efficient management and reaching the objectives through a proper understanding of the project’s graphical requirements, by having at hand the necessary reference material, and by clearly understanding the artistic direction and the technical requirements;
- Create and maintain various communication tools, including presentations and all collateral assets;
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to internal teams;
- Update collateral and assets with new material or modified layouts.
- Studies in graphic design in a recognized institute;
- Comfortable on a Windows platform;
- Ability to decline from a motor display
- Excellent knowledge of typography, preparation for printing, color management and layout
- Well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite, mostly Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strengths: Masters After Effects and Premiere, Basic knowledge in CSS, HTML, Wordpress;
- Strong attention to details;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical and organized;
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients and projects simultaneously, prioritize projects and meet deadlines ;
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.