Graphic Designer - Internship - Fall 2020 - Business Solutions
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
- Produce the visual content associated with a project in collaboration with the Creative Director and the rest of the team;
- Create the interfaces and menus’ flow, layout, and assets;
- Participate to production meetings;
- Complete research and gather data before taking on a new task in order to insure efficient management and reaching the objectives through a proper understanding of the project’s graphical requirements, by having at hand the necessary reference material, and by clearly understanding the artistic direction and the technical requirements;
- Work in close collaboration with the programming team.
- Create and maintain various communication tools, including presentations and all collateral assets;
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to internal teams;
- Update collateral and assets with new material or modified layouts.
- Studies in graphic design in a recognized institute;
- Comfortable on a Windows platform;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strengths: Masters After Effects and Premiere, Basic knowledge in CSS, HTML, Wordpress;
- Strong attention to details;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical and organized;
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients and projects simultaneously, prioritize projects and meet deadlines ;
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.