Graphic Designer - Mobile
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and editing a variety of marketing materials through various digital and print projects. He must ensure that all pertaining work respects Behaviour standards and its corporate identity as well as any brand associated with the project.
- Create and maintain various marketing assets, including presentations, logos, advertising (digital & print), tradeshow signs, assets for video, web promotional elements and all collateral images;
- Design and produce marketing graphic for the various internal brands and licensed products;
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to internal clients;
- Update collateral and assets with new material or modified layouts;
- Collaborate with the different departments to develop creative solutions for their specific needs.
- Degree in graphic design;
- 2-3+ years of experience
- Comfortable on a Windows platform;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator; After Effects will be an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong attention to details;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical and organized;
- Willing to learn and grow within the team
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients and projects simultaneously, prioritize projects and meet deadlines ;
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.