Communications Coordinator (maternity leave contract)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Behaviour Interactive, one of North America’s largest independent game developers and publishers, was founded in 1992. The company boasts over 600 employees in its Montreal studio and more than 200 million downloads. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the upcoming strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Bombardier, La Capitale, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com.
Are you a consummate communications professional with out-of-this world organisational skills? Do you shine when planning events and motivating your team? If you also have flawless French and English writing skills and always respond to requests with a smile, you might be the communications coordinator we need to round off our team!
We are looking for a pathologically organized, productive, and detailed oriented team player who will report directly to the vice-president, communications. If you know your way around a game console, that’s definitely a plus!
- Organize internal event such as the summer and Christmas parties, annual fundraising activities, etc. (We know, fun, right!)
- Organize events and outings planned by the social committee
- Support social media initiatives
- Participate in public relations efforts
- Produce reports for the management team
- Translate internal and external documents
- Welcome visitors
- Ship and receive mail and packages
- Keep an inventory of office supplies, promotional items, and employee gifts; place orders as required
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Communications, Marketing, Public Relations)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (Event Planning, Social Media Management, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of French and English (Spoken and written)
- A great relationship with the Office 365 suite (You can teach us a thing or two)
- A sense of humour (We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously)
- A sense of initiative (You don’t wait for projects to come to you. If something needs to be done, you jump in.)
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.