Campus Recruitment Advisor
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
We are now looking for someone dedicated to campus hiring and who will be able to give even more importance to our program.
What will you do in this role?
- Ensure full-cycle hiring of our interns and young graduates;
- Implement strategic initiatives for recruiting talented new graduates and interns;
- Execute and monitor campus strategy including but not limited to diversity, faculty partnerships, hosting presentations and networking events, connecting with student groups, participating in virtual career fairs and interviews;
- Build a pipeline of high potential candidates and maintain regular contact for future positions;
- Act as a resource to interns from hire to full-time conversion;
- Ensure we will be able to provide each candidate with the best possible experience;
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements;
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions;
- Cultivate knowledge of campus curriculum, competitor best practices, and relationships with premier schools around the world;
- Work closely with the hiring team to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood, candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria and that the process is timely and effective;
- Assist the Talent Attraction team with other horing needs when required.
- Previous experience in campus hiring and/or handling the full life cycle recruitment for diverse roles;
- Genuine interest for developing creative sourcing strategies and discover the rough diamonds out there;
- Driven and result-oriented individual who deeply cares about recruitment and engaging candidates the right way;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid bilingual (English and French) verbal and written communication skills;
- Caring about gaming, our projects and games would be a real plus 😊
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and to better games for our users.