Frontend developer AngularJS / Angular - Business Solutions
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Behaviour Interactive, one of North America’s largest independent game developers and publishers, was founded in 1992. The company boasts over 600 employees in its Montreal studio and more than 200 million downloads. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts among its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Bombardier, La Capitale, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com.
Our Business Solutions team creates products that enable companies to leverage Game Design Thinking and gamification to improve efficiency and their bottom line. We take gaming principles and turn them into digital products designed to engage consumers or mobilize employees. Our customers are some of the biggest Canadian and international brands.
What will you do?
- Develop adaptive, efficient and accessible web applications;
- Learn the latest frontend technologies to ensure best practices are used;
- Collaborate with other disciplines on the team such as backend programmer, UI/UX designer, DevOps, etc;
- Learn full stack and frontend development through mentoring and collaboration.
- In-depth knowledge of both AngularJS and recent versions of Angular (component mode, observables)
- Good knowledge of Typescript as part of frontend application development
- Good understanding of git-based versioning systems (Github / Gitlab)
- Work experience using jest for testing, as well as CI/CD processes
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team including designers and other developers to deliver high quality applications
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Bilingual: French / English (spoken and written)
The nice to haves:
- Experience with CSS pre-processor like Sass or Less
- Experience working with Node.JS
- Experience using TDD practices to set up automated tests
- Work experience building adaptive web applications
- Experience working with Docker
- Knowledge of RxJS and / or NgRx
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.