- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
We are now looking for a UI Programmer to reinforce the team.
In this role, you will be :
- Working closely with the game designer, programmers and artists to create all the elements that make up the user interface
- Developing game UI and related features
- Optimizing and debugging existing user interfaces
- 2+ years of experience in game or application development
- Ability to write a clear and maintainable code
- Strong programming knowledge across several languages and platforms
- A good understanding of gameplay mechanics and user experience best practices
- A wish to learn and share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Open to feedback and who enjoys working in an iterative and agile process
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (UMG), or an equivalent game engine, is a big plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and to better games for our users.