Full Stack Programmer - Business Solutions
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
Since 2014, Behaviour has set up a team dedicated to the corporate space, Business Solutions. By leveraging tools and technologies that have been successfully developed and proven in the video game industry, we can support our non-gaming and corporate clients in their transformation strategies.
- Develop unit test and integration test;
- Interconnect the Apps between them in order to increase the company’s operational efficiency;
- Develop new functionalities and maintain existing code base;
- Migrate legacy applications to newer technologies (either “on Premise” or “Cloud”);
- Write specifications prior to developing new features;
- Enrich the documentation in Confluence;
- Diagnose and resolve problems in order to improve code robustness;
- Managing customer relationships and ensure high customer satisfaction and interfacing with senior management and other employees.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience;
- Developed applications using Microsoft development tools such as .NET technologies (C#, MS SQL), ASP.NET, .NET Boilerplate, NHibernate;
- Strong relational and non-relational database experience and knowledge (DynamoDB, MongoDB, MySQL or other);
- Experience with security best practices (oAuth2, JWT, CSRF);
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Good knowledge of git-based versioning systems (Github / Gitlab)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (Github actions, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Webhooks);
- Knowledge of a messaging system such as Kafka, SQS or RabbitMQ;
- Know how to break down code into a reusable component;
- Good time/work management;
- Good communicator/presenter who interacts well with people;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts;
- Ability to share knowledge to the rest of the team;
- Must be professional, dedicated, human and a real team player;
- Motivated, autonomous and capable of carrying out several projects simultaneously;
- Bilingual: French / English (spoken and written);
The nice to haves:
- Development experience with Node.js (Typescript), SQL and NoSQL
- Development experience with Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)
- Use a documentation library generated for APIs such as swagger.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and to better games for our users.