Senior Agent – Player Support - Dead by Daylight
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
The Senior Agent – Player Support is driven by empathy and a desire to help others. The person we are looking for is a proactive self-starter with a high standard for quality, and a love for building exceptional customer service.
Does that sound like you? In this role you will work closely with the Player Support Lead, Support Agents and Vendors to create great player experiences through exceptional player support, to our audience of over 12 million Dead by Daylight players worldwide.
- Act as an internal advocate for the player experience to partner teams
- Serve as a point of escalation to address sensitive player inquiries
- Research, respond, and resolve escalated player support issues
- Consistently meets and exceeds player satisfaction (PSAT) and productivity metrics
- Manage and create internal documentation for game and support related processes
- Drives regular updates and upkeep of our player support FAQs and Help Center
- Collaborates with other departments on improving the game experience for players
- Actively works to improve our support processes, workflows, and tools in partnership with diverse teams across the organization
- Mentoring and coaching fellow team members
- Participates in and/or drives Quality Assurance feedback sessions with Tier 1 agents
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned
- 2 - 4 years of experience providing exceptional customer service
- You play and enjoy video games on the PC and/or console(s)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Patience, empathy, and ability to understand player needs and provide solutions
- Solid grasp of working with data to find and report on actionable insights
- Technical troubleshooting skills as they relate to PC gaming and hardware
- Understands how to create macros and when to utilize tagging and bulk replies
- Deep knowledge of at least one support platform, with bonus points for Zendesk
- An understanding of Customer Service KPIs as they relate to improving the player support experience
- Expertise in a variety of office software (MS Office; Google Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Previous experience with Tableau reporting is a plus, but not required
- Works well in a fast-paced team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Bonus: Has worked with outsourcing partners in previous role
- Bonus Points: Let us know what games you are currently playing in your application! (does not have to be Dead by Daylight)
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.