- Grand Haven, MI
We are West Michigan's premier home appliance and electronics showroom experience. Bekins is ranked as the numer one integrator of custom electronics and home theater systems in Michigan and in the top 100 nationwide. We are also the home of Bekins Cooking School, where you will learn that it is fun to be in the kitchen again.
We are seeking a Warehouse Coordinator for our Grand Haven facility.
- Inventory Transfer and Control
- Shipping and Receiving
- Accurately using Inventory Management Systems and procedures
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Being aware of what needs to be done at all times
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to operate a fork-lift.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Good driving record and current driver’s license.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn a lot of new things quickly
- Pay based on performance and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged.
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities.