- Dallas, TX
Whether you're just looking for a temporary assignment or a long term position, Belmar Services can help. We've been in employment services for more than 10 years. Today we employ over 1,200 associates all across the United States, Canada and Mexico and we are growing. We evaluate your skills, interests and experience to place you in a position that fits.
MAJOR JOB FUNCTIONS:
To set-up, maintain, and perform moderately complex and difficult welding operations using standard or specialized welding techniques and accessory tools necessary for completion of assignment under minimum supervision.
- Sets-up, maintains, and performs difficult welding operations within required tolerances, using standard or specialized techniques working from drawings, rough sketches, written specifications, and verbal instructions.
- Employs all welding processes and equipment to accomplish attachment of various metal works with a wide variety of materials (aluminum, stainless, brass, and copper).
- Inspects own work using measuring equipment such as squares, surface gauges, and calipers.
- Recognizes critical areas such as sealing surfaces and final finishes and uses proper care to prevent damage.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent GED, trade school or equivalent plus four (4) years industrial welding experience. Must be skilled in Mig, and Tig welding techniques for attachment of various metals. Must be able to set up machine and read standard blueprints and have a knowledge of shop mathematics through geometry. Must have own tool box and tools, and gauges necessary to perform assignments.
** Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.