Competitive Intelligence Analyst - 153742
- San Diego, CA
About Best Hotels Offer (www.besthotelsoffer.com)
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Best Hotels Offer (http://goo.gl/07n3dd ) brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Best Hotels Offer portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Best Hotels Offer delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 500,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies, attractions and tours, visa and passport services, and destination services supply partners.
Our partners sites include: ArgentinaBestHotel.com, BoliviaBestHotels.com, BurmaBestHotels.com, ChileBestHotels.com, ColombiaBestHotels.com, EcuadorBestHotels.com, MyanmarBestHotels.com, ParaguayBestHotels.com, PeruBestHotels.com, UruguayBestHotels.com, VenezuelaBestHotels.com, flybackpackers.com.
Please visit http://goo.gl/07n3dd to learn more about our products and services.
Follow Best Hotels Offer on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BestHotelsOffer
Best Hotels Offer, an equal opportunity employer, offers an exciting opportunity for qualified career-motivated professionals. We provide competitive compensation, performance bonus and the chance to work with talented people in a winning, successful, and pleasant environment.
Are you fanatical about latest online trends and are among the first to explore them?
Do you scrutinize user behavior and interactions, and obsess over not only how your products are used but why?
Are you ready to bring the next-generation of online travel products and experiences to the world?
If so, then Best Hotels Offer, the world’s largest travel company, wants to talk to you.
We are looking for a Competitive Intelligence Analyst to join our Global Product group.
• Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related products and services. Identify future trends by watching the new product roll-out of competitors and by keeping abreast of consumer reports on future needs
• Create the necessary business intelligence tools (such as comprehensive databases and spreadsheets) to provide the best sources for information. Build daily dashboards from multiple data sources
• Perform ad-hoc analysis using multiple data sources to answer product questions.
• Create Daily and Weekly XLS documents detailing Hotel, Package & Air Business Health, including Daily browser level analysis, Performance monitoring on a page level
• Conduct regular competitive analysis on the best practices of key competitors and ecommerce leaders, including:
• Monitor of key competitor sites, looking for changes, then documenting with screenshots and other relevant data
• Monitor Industry news to find and summarize key happenings in hotel, air and overall OLTA industry.
• Ability to put together competitive intelligence reports
• Ability to mine data and do detailed analysis when given an ad-hoc request.
• Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent understanding of ecommerce
• Must have strong analytical skills, high energy, and results focus
• Ability prioritize data and generate appropriate custom reports for management's review and use
While we recognize that there is not one path to becoming a great Analyst, we look for:
• Competitive Intelligence and understanding of online best practices
• Online marketing and web analytics business skills
• Mastery of Microsoft Office programs like PowerPoint & Excel