Entry Level Business Analyst
- Fremont, CA
Established in 2005, Betasoft Systems Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Staffing & Consulting Company in the Silicon Valley.
In the ever-changing technological world Beta Soft Systems connects the best of IT professionals with the leading companies, day in- day out. The professional team on board uses its in-depth industry knowledge and insight to guide our consultants helping them bag both temporary and permanent assignments by anticipating the needs of leading tech companies.
This workforce of over 350 people is being led by Mrs. Ritu Mangla, CEO & President along with her husband Vishal Mangla, Director. The power couple has led this company to greater heights in the past seven years in the field of IT Staffing.
Today, Beta Soft Systems is recognized for its high quality IT staffing solutions, providing lean consulting methodologies and Information Technology implementation for Fortune 500 Companies
Business Analyst (Recent Graduate/Early Career)
Betasoft Systems Inc. is looking for fresh talent!
You don't just want a job. You want an opportunity to be part of something special. A career at Betasoft Systems Inc. is that and more. This is where employees every day are given the chance to Dream Big and Take a Flight.
Job Type: Full Time – W2 Employment
Position: Entry Level – Business Analyst
Location: United States
We are looking for energetic entry-level candidates, willing to work on multiple business projects and processes across the company. Someone, who desires success and has the drive to achieve it, who knows how to be a leader and also a team player.
We pride ourselves in maintaining 3 things:
• Fun (our team enjoys what they = better results)
• Team (our employees feel valued and are part of a team = better results)
• Growth potential (our employees have a career path with security and growth = better results!)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Economics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Management, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of experience in related field.
- US work authorization. (F1- CPT/OPT encouraged.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Planning & Organizing: Self-starter, Excellent time management skills and dependable with ability to multi-task.
- Analytical skills: ability to drill-down to root cause.
- Software Applications: Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (spreadsheets, v-look-up and pivot tables.)
- Technical Competence: Supply chain knowledge and business background.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to resolve work conflicts, good peer relationships, "can-do" attitude, strong work ethics.
- Project Leadership: Has the ability to lead project teams.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills: Ability to communicate with internal and external customers of various levels.
Ms. Garima Gupta
HR Beta Soft Systems, Inc
Contact No: 510-744-1700 Ext 351
Web : http://www.betasoftsystems.com.com
NOTE: Betasoft Systems Inc. is one of the fastest growing organizations in Bay Area. We provides W2 employment to those who are authorized to work in USA and also sponsor H1B visa processing for F1- OPT/CPT visa holders.