ERP Business Analyst
- Jacksonville, FL
Client is looking for ERP Business Analyst- Jacksonville, FL. This is a permanent position.
This position will require the following tasks.
The Business Analyst must work under minimal supervision and in collaboration with our Project teams and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
• Partnering with business units to understand key success factors, critical needs and what is needed to make the business unit successful. Evaluating those needs and providing business / technical solutions; seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships while managing client expectations.
• Subject matter expert on the business processes, functions, procedures and best practices of the following key business processes: Retail store, eCommerce, Merchandising, Customer Service, Warehouse processes, and Finance.
• Collecting, understanding and documenting business requirements and translating those requirements into functional and systems design specifications.
• Familiar with Agile methodologies and the impact to traditional methods of capturing, analyzing and documenting business processes
• Experienced in master data definition, business terminology and technical file specifications.
• Analyzing project materials through the use of Software Development Life Cycle processes, procedures and tools to include systems specifications design analysis and review, technical reviews, systems documentation and system implementation.
• Working with business units on long-term strategies to better use technology and provide/champion process improvement initiatives.
• Working with the software development team to review/understand requirements and specifications for technical design, obtain information on system capabilities, limitations and performance requirements.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
• Minimum of 8 years of direct technology/IT related positions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and career experience in the use of systems development methodologies.
• Previous experience in retail merchandising/planning and/or financial systems.
• Experience with Jesta IS Vision Merchandising a plus
• Understanding of business process engineering.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal relations skills.
• Attention to detail and above average critical thinking skills required.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and Project).
• College degree preferred
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume
Total experience in IT environment:
Total experience as a ERP Business Analyst:
Total experience in a retail environment:
Total Experience with retail merchandising/planning and/or financial systems:
Total Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and Project):
Total Experience with Analyzing project materials through the use of Software Development Life Cycle processes :
Total Experience with eCommerce and Merchandising:
Do you have experience with Jesta IS Vision Merchandising?
Do you have experience with Agile methodologies:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card /H1B/ others):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else? Y/N:
Are you ready to relocate on your own expenses (Yes/No)?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Why are you interested in this job?