- Orange, CA
Client is looking for Salesforce Administrator - Orange, CA. This is a Fulltime position. Salary range is 70-90K
This position will require the following tasks.
Here is the job description of the Salesforce Administrator position.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for providing the ongoing administration and training on SFDC applications. The Administrator will understand and proactively manage all aspects of Salesforce including configuration, end user training, customizations, integrations, and reporting.
The candidate will work with management to develop strategies that will streamline business processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules and other setup options
- Administration of all settings related to users and profiles.
- Perform changes to configuration, workflows, page layouts, fields, custom objects, etc.
- Database cleansing utilizing native and 3rd party data deduplication tools.
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- End user Training and Documentation.
- Develop training plans, materials, and keep online content up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions.
- Develop, prioritize and communicate a schedule for future database releases/enhancements.
- Assist users with report design and management.
- Communicate, and manage the change management (release) process using standard tools.
- Process Discovery and Management.
- Work with various stakeholder teams to ensure salesforce.com remains relevant and in line with business process changes.
- Keep up to date and recommend relevant SFDC applications.
- Platform Integration.
- Sales support administrative duties as required.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures.
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards.
- Experience working with the Salesforce Portal.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Data manipulation.
- Strong communication, documentation, prioritization and training skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification (required).
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification a plus.
- 2-3 yrs of full time experience with SFDC administration.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize, communicate.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume
Total experience as Salesforce Administrator:
Total Experience with the Salesforce Portal:
Total Experience with SFDC administration:
Total Experience with Project Management:
Do you have Salesforce.com Administrator Certification?:
Do you have Salesforce.com Developer?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card /H1B/ others):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else? Y/N:
Are you ready to relocate on your own expenses (Yes/No)?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Why are you interested in this job?