Client is looking for PHP Developer - Atlanta, GA or Tulsa, OK. this is permanent position.
· Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex Web-based applications.
· Maintain existing codebases to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
· Interface with customers directly to: gather requirements; troubleshoot problems, train, etc.
· Develop interface modules to payment processors (First Data, Elavon, etc.).
· Develop and enhance Apache based Web Services.
· Develop core applications as required.
· Balance a variety of concurrent projects.
· Ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
· Experience building XML Web Services on an Apache Server.
· Proven hands-on experience with SECURE CODING techniques.
· Working knowledge of MySQL transactional replication.
· Organization and analytic skills, with strong problem solving ability.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Experience with version control systems.
· Hands-on experience with LINUX, especially using command line tools and writingSHELL scripts.
· Experience in Payment Processing/transactional environments, especially building resilient and scalable systems.
· Experience using common business software such as WORD, PowerPoint, Excel and VISIO to visualize, discuss and present ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
Specific Job Experience:
· 5+ years writing and maintaining SQL in the PostgreSQL or MySQL databases.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume
Total experience as a PHP Developer:
Total Experience with MySQL:
Total Experience with AJAX:
Total Experience with Data Models, schemas, SQL objects:
Do you have experience with LAMP Stack:
Do you have experience building XML Web Services on an Apache Server:
Do you have experience in a payment/transactional processing environment?
Do you have hands on experience with Linux?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card /H1B/ others):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else? Y/N:
Are you ready to relocate on your own expenses (Yes/No)?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Why are you interested in this job?