Content Marketing Intern
Biel's Document Management is the imaging leader and first choice for Paperless Office Solutions. We provide innovative document management solutions using digital and microfilm technology to enhance customer productivity. For everything from software to streamline business processes, hardware for in-house document scanning, we are completely focused on our customers to ensure that your needs are always met.
For over 70 years, our mission has been to help companies achieve their growth and profitability goals with our document management and workflow solutions. Our passion is to see our customers successfully make the transition to centralized document management allowing them to operate multiple locations, support remote workers, meet compliance requirements, reclaim office space and solve a wide range of business problems.
The marketing department at Biel’s Document Management, located in Buffalo, NY has a fall internship opportunity for an organized, detail-oriented student. We’re looking for an upbeat and flexible individual who has a strong work ethic, is a dependable team player, and enjoys multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
The blogging intern will assist with the day-to-day tasks and overall marketing strategies of the department including:
• Content writing and marketing
• Market research
• Search engine optimization
• Write industry-related blog posts
• Optimize for search engine ranking/ improved web presence
• Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team oriented attitude
• Background and interest in technology and social media
• Strong time management and attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills
• Experience with WordPress
This internship is unpaid, but can be completed for college credit.