- San Francisco, CA
Birst is the leader in Cloud BI and among a new generation of business intelligence (BI) players that are upending the traditional BI market—an estimated $15 billion industry and one that consistently ranks among the top IT priorities of CIO’s.
Find out why Gartner named Birst a Challenger in its most recent 2014 BI Magic Quadrant and why more than a thousand businesses rely on Birst for their analytic needs. www.birst.com/gartner.
- If being named 21 Companies to Bet Your Career On list wasn’t good enough, then be aware that Birst is one of InfoWorld’s coveted 2014 Technology of the Year Award recipients.
- Birst was named today as one of InfoWorld’s “best hardware, software, development tools, and cloud services of the year.” http://www.infoworld.com/slideshow/135876/infoworlds-2014-technology-of-the-year-award-winners-234225#slide34
Birst is looking for a talented and passionate Mobile focused UI/UX designer to join our small UX team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both UI execution and UX strategy and ready to dive in to solve a range of design problems on our Multi-platformed Analytics product.
- Work closely with engineering (front-end developers) throughout the product development process
- Establish high level conceptual models for product solutions
- Conform to industry standard best practices for user interactions
- Create pixel perfect mock-ups, wireframes, workflow diagrams, flowcharts and storyboards to illustrate early design ideas
- Create comprehensive mockups and write up detailed design specifications for the development phase
- Monitor the execution of the project through to delivery
- Must have done some Mobile design, Preferably IPAD.
- Degree in interaction design preferred but not essential.
- Must have a portfolio of work (with supporting raw files ideally)
- Rapid prototyping experience (Axure, Visio, inVision or any other web based prototyping)
- Good understanding of information architecture and best practices
- Good creative thinking
- Ability to communicate and work fast
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust designs quickly in response to project changes
- Coordination skills, highly team spirited, can work to tight deadlines
Birst is the leading provider of SaaS Business Intelligence, uniquely providing an integrated, comprehensive BI solution that is rapidly deployed, easy to use, and affordable. Birst is a fast growing company seeking to grow with individuals passionate about BI and customer success. Birst is the winner of the Red Herring Global 100, TDWI Best Practices, and Software Standard of Excellence Web awards. For more, please visit http://www.birst.com