Program Sales Associate
- New York, NY
Biz Virtuoso is a management-consulting firm focused on supporting businesses to clearly identify and execute effective strategies to achieve success. With a proven record of accomplishments with start-ups to medium size companies, we support clients through our innovative consulting, coaching and training process named The Virtuoso Method™. Each customer is challenged to an interactive program focuses on the assessment, optimization, strategic launch and execution of their businesses to achieve significant increase in profitability.
Biz Virtuoso, Inc. is looking for a Program Sales Associate for our office to assist in the identification and sales of our customer programs. This team member will be active in the sale design and execution of campaigns around boosting our presence and growing our business network to connect with existing and potential customers.
The sales associate will research and respond to solicitations, identify and schedule prospect meetings and be active in the development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from organizations locally, regionally and costally. The sales associate will also respond to web and phone inquiries regarding business plans, marketing strategies, coaching services, programs and our other professional business services.
The ideal candidate has the following background and skill set:
- Can work within a team or independent
- Is energetic and aggressive in identifying new business opportunities
- Passion for working with start-ups and small to medium sized businesses
- A bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience in the field or in sales
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in proposal and quote development
- Ability to monitor, qualify and manage in-bound leads and marketing opportunities
- Proven ability to manage small and complex consulting projects/professional services
- Background in business and consulting services marketing and sales a plus
Please email us the following: Position of interest, resume, cover letter, and desired wage. Position is for immediate hire
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Biz Virtuoso, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.