Salesforce Lead Business Consultant
- St. Louis, MO
Please note that we are looking this position for multiple companies in multiple locations.
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Lead Business Consultant for one of our consulting clients.
The Salesforce Lead Business Consultant is responsible for:
- Managing client engagements and the overall relationship to ensure customer success and support for follow on business
- Providing sales support for acquiring new customers as well as driving scoping activities and SOW development for existing clients
- Leading, mentoring and teaching consultants best practices for implementing Salesforce as well as executing Perficient’s implementation methodology
- Providing best practices and presenting additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform
- Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Executing solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definitions
- Executing testing and validation to ensure that the Salesforce configuration meets the business requirements and solution design
- Four+ years professional services or technical consulting experience
- Three+ years Salesforce configuration and consulting experience
- Client facing and project management experience
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
- One or more Salesforce certifications (ADM-201, Dev-401, Sales Cloud Certification, Service Cloud Certification)
- College graduate
- Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Eloqua, Marketo) as well as integration tools (Pervasive, Informatica, Boomi) • Industry expertise in high tech, financial services, health care and ecommerce
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
This is a full time position with our client.
Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered.
This position is only available to those interested in salaried staff employment opportunities. Our client offers a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.