Enterprise Data Architect
- St. Louis, MO
Please note that we are looking this position for multiple companies in multiple locations.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Enterprise Data Architect for one of our consulting clients.
Enterprise Data Architect/Solution Architect (or Senior)
The job responsibilities are as follows:
- Define strategy, principles, vision and standards for data management – Data Architecture, DW, Metadata Management and Quality.
- Work with client stakeholders, management and business partners to get buy-in and propagate thought leadership
- Provide advisory services around the data frameworks, governance and quality.
- Build and deliver comprehensive data strategy roadmaps.
- 10 or more years of hands-on experience as an Enterprise Data Architect
- 5+ years’ experience with designing Enterprise subject area models, conceptual, logical and physical models
- Deep and broad experience with Enterprise Data Architecture, Information Management, Metadata management and Business semantics
- Proven track record in implementing enterprise data management processes and tools and for managing meta-data for decision-support and operational systems
- Familiarity with meta-data management tools – enterprise repository tools, data modeling and data profiling tools
- Demonstrated experience in a consulting and leadership capacity
- Ability to interface and present to all levels of IT and Business
Our client offers a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.