Senior DataWarehouse Architect with Healthcare experience
- St. Louis, MO
Please note that we are looking this position for multiple companies in multiple locations across USA.
Also, please apply to this position ONLY IF you have a valid work authorization for USA.
- Experience driving the enterprise solution across multiple technologies.
- Experience overseeing the implementation of the design.
- Deep knowledge of Data warehouse architecture with a demonstrated proficiency and experience in physical data warehousing and modeling including 3NF and relational databases models, data governance principles, maintaining database standards, and data profiling.
- This resource needs to be knowledgeable of ETL development and ETL tools such as Informatica and/or DataStage.
- Experience with data security.
- Ability to lead and mentor.
- Willingness to travel on a full-time basis, Monday – Thursday. We cover all travel related expenses including weekly airfare, weekly hotels, meals, rental car, cell phone, etc.
Our client offers a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.