Sr. BPM Architect
- St. Louis, MO
Please note that we are looking this position for multiple companies in multiple locations across USA.
Most of our positions also allow telecommuting with some amount of travel (hence you dont need to relocate).
Also, please apply to this position ONLY IF you have a valid work authorization for USA.
Utilize a consultant to facilitate an objective, outside of the box approach to developing a technology strategy.
Consultant profile should include:
• Strong advisory business acumen
• Strong advisory technology thought leadership and vendor knowledge
• Unique approach not solely constrained by trends and statistics driving market differentiating ideas
• Establish success criteria for both business and technology
• The building of a prototype system must demonstrate
• Mentor team members in best practices and demonstrate their use in the POC
• Both business and technology will support move to new technology based on POC findings and understanding of life-cycle costs
• Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance, development, and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of Java and BPM Suite, web application technologies, and existing design patterns.
• Analyzes highly complex systems, business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
• The ideal candidate will have a total of 10+ years of experience in software development
• At least 5 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the IBM BPM Suite – is a MUST.
• At least 5 years of hands on experience on the IBM BPM Suite working with 7.5.x to 8.X, IBM MQ, ASP.Net and Blueworks Live
• At least 2 project implementations in which the IBM BPM Suite was part of the overall Internet facing solution.
• Must be familiar and comfortable in the domains of process modeling, process monitoring, business rules and business event based technologies and be able to collaborate with teams in developing a 3 to 5 year BPMS strategy.
• Demonstrable experience in the areas of process discovery and optimization, requirements management and solution architecture and design (that focused on BPM and SOA)
• Comprehensive hands-on experience in the IBM BPM Suite architecture including APIs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
• Excellent presentation skills is a must
• Ability to present technical solutions with tradeoffs to various audiences (senior business and technology executives to developers)
• Knowledge of the IBM BPM and SOA product stack including WebSphere Application Server, ESB, Process Server, Modeler, Monitor, ILOG etc. is definitely a huge plus
Our client offers a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.