Websphere Commerce Architect with mobile experience
- St. Louis, MO
Please note that we are looking this position for multiple companies in multiple locations across USA.
Most of our positions also allow telecommuting with some amount of travel (hence you dont need to relocate).
Also, please apply to this position ONLY IF you have a valid work authorization for USA.
- Client Arch-Connected/Disconnected Pattern
- Client Architecture-Software Distribution
- eCommerce Design Patterns- eCommerce Frameworks-eCommerce Platforms
- eCommerce B2B and B2C Architecture
- eCommerce Detailed Functional & Technical Analyze, Design, Build, and Test
- eCommerce System Administration
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SaaS, PaaS
- Enterprise Social Software framework
- Internationalization and Localization frameworks
- Participating in troubleshooting and debugging technology integration problem
- Minimum of 5 years detailed technical design, software development, and/or system administration experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce Server (WCS) version 6.x/7.x or Hybris
- Minimum of 7 years of programming experience in the following languages and/or techniques: Java/J2EE, JSP, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, XML, XSLT, ETL, EDI, SQL
- Minimum of 3 years experience with either Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), and/or WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD)
- Minimum of 3 years in the following web analytics technologies: Adobe Omniture Test & Target, WebTrends, CoreMetrics,TeaLeaf, Google Analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with one or more of the following:
- Web Content Management (e.g., Autonomy, Day CQ, Sitecore, SDL Tridion, IBM WCM)
- Site Search (e.g. Autonomy, Endeca, Mercado)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with IBM Sterling Commerce - Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite (SSFS)
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and/or Messaging Framework such as JMS, MQ, Message Broker
- Experience with Application Server Administration, such as IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic Server, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Experience with Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) implementation such as IBM Unica, Adobe Marketing Suite
- Experience with Analytical Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) Big Data such as Vertica, Netezza, Talend, Vivisimo.
- Database knowledge in Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, or other enterprise-class RDBMS
- Knowledge of operating systems including Windows, Unix, Linux, or others
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- MUST HAVE a minimum of Bachelor's Degree
Our client offers a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.