Business Intelligence Senior Solutions Architect
- St. Louis, MO
Please note that we are looking this position for multiple companies in multiple locations across USA.
Most of our positions also allow telecommuting with some amount of travel (hence you dont need to relocate).
Also, please apply to this position ONLY IF you have a valid work authorization for USA.
- Earlier years of technical DW resource- ETL lead/Architect, strategic roadmap, BI roadmap, and analysis of company's current technical environment
- In-depth understanding of Healthcare application landscape and interaction of BI artifacts with those applications (Healthcare specific)
- Knowledge of FMW, HL7 and HIE (HC Standards) are a plus
- Cultivates expertise on Oracle products for Healthcare including MPI, HIE, OHADI, HDWF and OBI modules becoming competent across all domains)
- Experience with Business Intelligence solutions required (Oracle preferred)
- Experience with Healthcare data warehouses required
- Experience with Healthcare required (Clinical Operations, Payor, Provider Analytics, or Research focused)
Our client offers a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.