Bilingual Community Relations Agent (Ukrainian/Russian)
- Warsaw, Poland
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them and satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions and requests in 30 different languages, everyday and 7 days a week.
For more information about us, please visit www.blablacar.com/dreamjobs
What you will directly contribute to:
- Moderating member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering to member messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance and support through various channels at high quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, VK, etc.) and maintaining dynamics within the Russian and Ukrainian communities
- Gathering members' feedback and communicating it to the Tech Team
- Reporting into the Manager in Warsaw
- Improving the overall member experience
For this position, you will be working mostly in the office and some hours remotely from home.
What you will need to be successful:
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken Ukrainian, Russian and English
- Experience in customer service of course a plus
- Proven ability to prioritise busy workloads
- Sincere willingness to fairly balance our business and members' needs
- Strong ability to work on his own while being dynamic and hardworking
- Strong knowledge of the internet ecosystem
- A prior experience using the service as a driver and/or a passenger would be a plus
- Be humble, structured, organised, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Warsaw office + homeworking
- Contract: 1 year contract including 3 month probation, with opportunity to extend it
- Working hours: 40h/week (including possible hours on evenings and weekends)
- Compensation: According to profile and experience
What we offer all of our employees
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below with your resume and cover letter in English (PDF format), and answer to our questions in English. Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will send you a video test and invite you for a first interview with one of our recruiters. Then, we will invite you for 2 interviews with our Member Relations Team.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.