International Search Engine Marketing specialist
- Kiev, Ukraine
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
For more information about us, please visit www.BlaBlaCar.com/DreamJobs
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is looking for an International SEM specialist to join its central marketing team. As such, you will manage our SEM activities in several countries. You will be joining a very skilled and motivated team of people, whose goal is to accelerate BlaBlaCar's growth. As you will be joining an international team, you will have the possibility to make an impact on BlaBlaCar's global position. Thus, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit. You should be able to envision and plan future campaigns in advance whilst rolling up your sleeves to ensure that the current ones are as efficient as possible.
What you will directly contribute to
- Defining and optimizing online marketing campaigns on AdWords & Yandex
- Defining and executing our SEM accounts roadmap: setting up and structuring accounts based on SEM product evolutions
- Working closely with the Marketing Managers in the different countries concerning budgets, specific needs, priorities
- Collecting, formatting and analysing marketing KPIs to measure performance
- Sharing best practices with other marketing teams
- Participating in the development of new international projects
What you will need to be successful
- Digital marketing experience and strong interest in search engine advertisement
- Familiar with online marketing metrics (CPC, CPL etc…) and business models
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups, etc)
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager and Yandex.direct is a significant advantage
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and native Ukrainian or Russian (Other languages are appreciated)
- International work or study experience is a significant advantage
- Sharing our vision and passion for BlaBlaCar. Using our service is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Proactive mind-set and ability to work independently
A few practical details about the role
- Start: as soon as you are ready!
- Contract : Long-term contract
- Salary: According to profile and experience
- Location: Based in Kyiv
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- The choice between the latest Mac or PC equipment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Think it. Build it. Use it.”
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
- And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions. Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you to our analytical online test followed by a first video interview, several on-site interviews and a business case.