- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
Being part of the BlaBlaCar team means:
- you will have a positive social impact on the world, as we continue to make road travel smarter and more sustainable;
- you will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals;
- you will join a global company, with a real international culture and vision; multi-lingual and highly mobile :)
For more information about us, please visit www.blablacar.com/dreamjobs
Why you would want to join us
As a business analyst you will be part of the marketing analytics pole of the Intelligence chapter. The chapter’s mission is to extract insights from data to help all BlaBlaCar teams deliver the most impactful projects.
As an analyst you will work in close collaboration with the Marketing teams: Performance Marketing, Design and Community.
What you will directly contribute to
- Guide channels and community leads in their projects thanks to your analytical acumen - eg. SEM optimization project;
- Work closely with Design team to help them find the best performing creatives; Build a marketing analytics roadmap and vision;
- Provide punctual analysis with actionable insights to marketing teams - eg. cohort analyses;
- Analyse and deliver reports for marketing stakeholders with Tableau software;
- Define, collect, format and analyse marketing and business KPIs across all markets;
- Contribute to knowledge and best practices sharing within the Intelligence chapter
What you will need to be successful
- Degree from Engineering, Business or ideally double degree program Engineering/Business;
- 2 to 4 years work experience in business analyses or consulting;
- You have a passion for driving business decisions using data-informed insights;
- You possess a best-in-class analytical skillset with both a strong attention to detail and the ability to step back to see the bigger picture;
- You believe in automation: any process that can be made faster you want to make faster;
- You pride yourself on your ability to synthesize and communicate data clearly;
- You identify with the BlaBlaCar mindset: a structured and humble doer with the ability to prioritize who thrives on collaboration and teamwork;
- Very good command of Excel and SQL;
- Proficiency in Data visualization tools (Tableau); Knowledge of programming language (Python, R) is a plus;
- Fluent in English
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as possible
- Place: Paris (no remote working, no offshoring)
- Contract: Long-term contract (CDI)
- Salary : According to profile and experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact;
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment;
- The choice between the latest Mac or PC equipment;
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces;
- Free carpooling to live our value “Think it. Build it. Use it.”;
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend;
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other; Weekly Tech Demos;
- And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by a video interview, several face to face interviews and an analytical case presentation.