International Search Engine Marketing Expert (French speaking)
- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
For more information about us, please visit www.BlaBlaCar.com/DreamJobs
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is looking for an International Search Engine Marketing Expert to join its central marketing team. As such, you will manage our SEM activities in several countries. You will be joining a very skilled and motivated team of people, whose goal is to accelerate BlaBlaCar's growth. Thus, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit. You should be able to envision and plan future campaigns in advance whilst rolling up your sleeves to ensure that the current ones are as efficient as possible.
What you will directly contribute to
- Defining and optimizing online marketing campaigns on Adwords & Bing
- Defining and executing our SEM accounts roadmap: setting up and structuring accounts based on SEM product evolutions
- Managing these accounts in a bid optimizing tool (Adobe Bid Optimize)
- Working closely with the Marketing Managers in the different countries concerning budgets, specific needs, priorities
- Collecting, formatting and analysing marketing KPIs to measure performance
- Sharing best practices with other marketing teams
- Participating in the development of new projects
What you will need to be successful
- 1 - 3 years of work experience (internships included)
- Experience in managing AdWords campaigns is a must (minimum 6 months)
- Familiar with online marketing metrics (CPC, CPL etc…) and business models
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Bing is a significant advantage
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and in French (Other languages are appreciated)
- International work or study experience is a significant advantage
Rigorous and organised
Ability to work autonomously with tight deadlines
Ability to work in a multicultural environment
A few practical details about the role
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Contract: Long-term contract
- Compensation: competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
The choice between the latest Mac or PC equipment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to experience our value “Think it. Build it. Use it.”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
BlaBlaSwap which allows you to work one week per year from one of our 10+ offices around the globe
- and many more to check out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below without forgetting to upload your resume in English (PDF format) nor to answer our questions in English as well. Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to complete an online test. If you pass the test, a video interview, several on-site interviews and a business case will follow.