- Warsaw, Poland
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
For more information about us, please visit www.BlaBlaCar.com/DreamJobs
Why join us?
Marketing is at the core of our growth strategy and is one of the most important levers we use to acquire new users globally. This encompasses online and all above the line channels used to boost our growth across the globe.
As a Marketing Manager you will take the lead of our marketing efforts in Poland and will define and execute the marketing strategy. Your role will include defining positioning and developing messaging that is relevant and engaging for the target audiences. You will work as part of 2-persons local marketing team in order to scale marketing efforts on Polish market while ensuring cost-efficiency. You will also have impact on marketing partnerships strategy.
This role has the potential for massive impact on BlaBlaCar’s growth trajectory. If you have a strong analytical background, are passionate about tackling new challenges and want to work in a very fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
You will report to the Country Manager Poland.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Defining our Marketing strategy with the Country Manager and leading long term brand development and audience strategy by driving local insights and market analysis
- Building a detailed marketing plan based on the marketing strategic goals, including the best media mix and the right set of campaigns
- Preparing marketing budget allocation and monitor very closely our marketing performance to ensure relevance and cost-efficiency, including both above the line and online channels
- Leading marketing execution and impactful projects related to all our channels while balancing our efforts between high performance and impact and strategic innovation
- Driving the local partnership strategy ensuring it matches business KPIs, making key prioritization decisions
- Sharing learnings and best practices with other countries
What you will need to be successful
- 5 years of marketing experience, especially in performance marketing
- Sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit, able to work autonomously with minimal guidance and to drive business decisions using data insights
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
- Experience in project management
- Experience in managing a team and planning and execution of above the line marketing campaigns would be a plus
- Great communication skills
- Comfort working in a start up culture with a high growth/agile environment
- Fluent in Polish and English with an in depth knowledge of the Polish market and culture - International experience is a plus
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Warsaw
- Contract: Long-term contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
The choice between the latest Mac or PC equipment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to live our value “Think it. Build it. Use it.”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you to our analytical online test followed by a first video interview, an on-site interview, a business case presentation and some final interviews.