Senior Project Manager
- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We’re an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of 60+ million members to transform the way people travel across the world!
Why join us?
As BlaBlaCar pursues its ambitious development in France, we further need to enhance our members'
carpooling experience by building innovative and attractive opportunities. As the Senior Project
Manager, you will be in charge of our partnerships in France and of leading ad-hoc projects with high
impact on French business. You will report to the Country Manager and will join a skilled and driven
motivated local team, in addition to daily interactions with several Central teams (partners, marketing,
operations) As such, the role requires a sharp and analytical mind and a strong team player capacity.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Partnerships management
- Building strong relationships with and being the main point of contact of our main current partners: Total and VINCI Autoroutes
- Analyzing partnerships’ performance and optimizing outcomes by implementing high-value initiatives (product, marketing, etc.)
- Managing day-to-day operations with our partners, hand in hand with agents from Community Relations Team
- Leading strategic projects with these partners, by engaging all relevant internal and external stakeholders and leveraging our partners’ assets
- Sourcing new partners
- Key internal projects management and support
- Leading high impact projects on French business, hand in hand with central teams
- Support varied internal projects (e.g. Meeting Points, studies...)
What you will need to be successful:
- 4-7 years of work experience in consulting, partnership, or key account management
- Ability to interact at high-level and nurture trusted relationships with business partners
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Creativity, self-starter, and excellent negotiations and diplomatic skills
- Proactive, hard-working and solutions-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Native level of French, fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Strong product & technical knowledge is a significant plus
A few practical details about the role:
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: Paris HQ
Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first call, followed by few onsite interviews and a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.