Part-Time Community Relations Agent (Ukrainian & Russian)
- Warsaw, Poland
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them and satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions and requests in 30 different languages, everyday and 7 days a week.
For more information about us, please visit www.blablacar.com/dreamjobs
What you will directly contribute to:
- Moderating members' profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, ratings etc.)
- Answering members' messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance and support through various channels at a high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, VK, etc.) and maintaining dynamics within the Russian and Ukrainian communities
- Managing and making grow BlaBlaHelp, a community-based platform allowing our most committed members to help BlaBlaCar users through a live chat
- Interacting live with BlaBlaHelp members, providing them with guidance, entertainment and gathering their feedback
- Gathering members' feedback and communicating it to the Product Team
- Reporting to the Associate Manager in Warsaw
- Improving the overall member experience
For this position, you will be working both in the office and remotely from home, which is why it requires to be based in Warsaw.
What you will need to be successful:
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken Ukrainian, Russian and English
- Experience in customer service, of course, a plus
- Proven ability to prioritize busy workloads
- Sincere willingness to fairly balance our business and members' needs
- Strong ability to work on your own while integrating with other team members
- A prior experience using the service as a driver and/ or as a passenger would be a plus
- Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Warsaw office + homeworking (evenings & weekends)
- Contract: 1 year contract including 3 month' probation
- Working hours: up to 35 hours per week
- Competitive compensation
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and making an impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to experience our value “Be the Member”
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- And many more to check out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below with your resume and cover letter in English (PDF format), and answer to our questions in English. Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will send you a video test and invite you for the interview with one of our recruiters.