Part-time Community Relations Agent (Polish)
- Warsaw, Poland
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We’re an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of 60+ million members to transform the way people travel across the world!
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them and satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions and requests in 30 different languages, everyday and 7 days a week.
For more information about us, please visit www.BlaBlaCar.com/DreamJobs
What you will directly contribute to:
- Moderating member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering to member messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance and support through various channels (tickets, chat & phone) at high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and maintaining dynamics within the Polish community
- Gathering members' feedback and communicating it to the Tech Team
- Reporting to the Associate Manager
- Improving the overall member experience
For this position, you will be working mostly in the office and some hours remotely from home.
What you will need to be successful:
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Polish
- Fluency in additional languages are an asset
- Experience in customer service of course a plus
- Proven ability to prioritize busy workloads
- Sincere willingness to fairly balance our business and members' needs
- Strong ability to work on his own while being dynamic and hardworking
- Strong knowledge of the internet ecosystem
- A prior experience using the service as a driver, a passenger or both, would be a plus
- Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Warsaw office + remote homeworking (evenings and weekends)
- Contract: 1 year contract including 3 month' probation
- Working hours: 20-30 hours per week
- Compensation: according to profile and experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork, and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free ridesharing to experience our value “Think it. Build it. Use it.”
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- And many more to check out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next:
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English. You might have to answer a question in your mother tongue or in the language of the position you’re applying for. Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for various interviews with Community Relations Team.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.