- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar: a high growth company
A successful and innovative global start-up, backed by world-class venture capital firms, Accel Partners and Index Ventures, our HQ are based in Paris and we have international teams in Madrid, Milan, Warsaw, Hamburg, Moscow, Budapest, London, Istanbul, New Delhi and Mexico City.
We are creating an entirely new, people powered, transport network. With dedicated customer service, state of the art web and mobile platforms, and a highly engaged community of users, BlaBlaCar is making road travel fun, money-saving and more efficient.
Have a look at our Fun & serious ambiance at BlaBlaCar and join us to create the world’s largest ridesharing community! https://vimeo.com/134707127
Read more about us here: http://www.blablacar.com/blog/blablacar-press
Being part of the BlaBlaCar team means:
- you will have a positive social impact on the world, as we continue to make road travel smarter and more sustainable,
- you will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals,
- you will join a global company, with a real international culture and vision; multi-lingual and highly mobile
- you will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and empowers every single member to reach their full potential, and continue learning,
- you will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly.
Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in English.
You will be responsible for the very first experience of new visitors on BlaBlaCar, by designing our various entry points on web or mobile platforms (Landing Pages/App store presentation/ etc…). As a member of the Marketing and Design team, you will be working within the Conversion Lab, an agile cross-skills and cross-team project, focused on delivering the appropriate message for each new visitor category (drivers, passengers), according to traffic source, and improving the overall conversion funnels. To achieve your goal and maximize your impact on BlaBlaCar’s growth, you will work very closely with Growth Project Managers, Marketing Content Designers, UX Design/Product and Tech teams and will be in touch with local Marketing teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design intuitive and appropriate pages that match visitors’ intent (defined by traffic source) and that result in an increase of conversion ratios from visitor to user.
- Build flexible and scalable pages for local marketing teams to be able to iterate on autonomously
- Create new interfaces for the web and mobile, from wireframe all the way to the final design
- Integrate your designs and collaborate with tech team for development of your integration
- Iterate to improve the conversion rate of your design interface after AB testing
- 2+ years of experience in Visual and/or Experience design for major online services with a strong community and/or an important e-commerce aspect
- Design Degree
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS: you know how to integrate your designs
- Strong understanding of marketing acquisition flows, the importance of relevant messaging and the techniques to articulate a compelling value proposition
- A business focus: you know that your designs are a means to a global business goal, which is to provide value for customers and so create value for the business. This implies a strong understanding of our business!
- A result oriented and problem solving attitude: you are not afraid of iterating and changing plans to reach objectives
- Autonomous & agile: you are able to create pages from design to integration for desktop and mobile devices, and work in small full stack teams
- An excellent eye for both commercial design & UX
- You are comfortable using design softwares (Axure, PS, Sketch)
- Hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills: you are capable of explaining the logic behind the choice made while creating a new interface, from the point of view of both the visitor/user (design-centric) and BlaBlaCar (business-centric).
- Fluent in English
- Any additional language knowledge a plus (especially French)
- Start : ASAP
- Contract : Full time
- Salary : Depending on profile and experience
- Location: Based in Paris or London
- CV (in English!)
- Cover letter (in English!)
Please note that any content created during the hiring process is intelectual property of BlaBlaCar.