Elixir Engineer - Remote (US Only)
- McKinney, TX, USA
Blockit is a technology company building leading integrated applications to solve complex care delivery challenges within healthcare. Our current offerings include referral scheduling and online consumer scheduling platforms that allows referrals and appointments to be made in real-time at the point-of-origin.
You'll build integrations into a wide range of medical software for our greenfield platform. You'll have a major impact on the direction of the product’s integration strategy. You’ll be part of an experienced start-up engineering team.
We're looking for an Engineer that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. This role involves building connectors into 3rd party systems. Each integration is unique challenge and requires creativity and out-of-the box thinking.
- Build connectors/integrations into 3rd party medical systems
- Build data parsers for our data ingestion engine
- Help design the architecture for our integration and ingestion engine
Our Tech Stack
- Microservices built in Elixir, connected using GraphQL and GRPC.
- React/Redux on the frontend (not even a single line jQuery, phew!)
- Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Redis, Postgres, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
- Github and TravisCI for Development/CD.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has product development and integration engineering experience
- Has worked on or with technologies that have an implementation component
- Is used to committing to and holding themselves accountable to timelines
- Has worked with healthcare technology before (HL7, FHIR, etc.)
- Has worked with Automation/RPA based tool sets (UIPath, Selinium, etc)
- Passionate about the quality of their code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.