Senior Elixir Engineer - Remote (US Only)
- McKinney, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Blockit is a technology company building leading integrated applications to solve complex care delivery challenges within healthcare. Our current offerings include referral scheduling and online consumer scheduling platforms that allows referrals and appointments to be made in real-time at the point-of-origin.
You'll build integrations into a wide range of medical software for our greenfield platform. You'll have a major impact on the direction of the product’s integration strategy. You’ll be part of an experienced start-up engineering team.
We're looking for an Engineer that can work across the stack to design, architect, and build features for our healthcare platform.
- Design and build product features for our entirely elixir web application
- Help migrate the frontend from React to Phoenix LiveView
- Keep our code quality and test coverage high
Our Tech Stack
- Microservices built in Elixir, connected using GraphQL
- React on the frontend (not even a single line jQuery, phew!) - but we're migrating to Phoenix LiveView
- Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Redis, and Postgres
- Github, CI/CD
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has product development and integration engineering experience
- Has worked on or with technologies that have an implementation component
- Is used to committing to and holding themselves accountable to timelines
- Has worked with healthcare technology before (HL7, FHIR, etc.)
- Passionate about the quality of their code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.