Software Development Engineer in Test
- Calea Dorobanților, Cluj-Napoca, CJ, Romania
Born from the ambition to merge the dynamic world of US unicorn startups with the diverse talent of tech professionals in Europe, BWS brings the most exciting technical challenges to the region. We are a growing team of kick ass Developers, Mobile Engineers, DevOps and QAs, learning, perfecting, and adapting to ever changing and rich the variety of tools and technologies. We are focused on the long journey together with our team and our clients. Hop on board and let’s build great stuff together!
- Develops functional test plans for complex systems
- Tests required code changes while working closely with developers and product owners
- Designs and develops high-quality test automation, from which others can create repeatable automated tests.
- Generates API Level Automation using various technologies and tools
- Identify and manage defects, secure fixes, and re-run tests
We are looking for an experienced SDET that possesses the following values:
- Driven by customer satisfaction
- Always on the lookout for new tools/approaches
- Deep level of ownership, understanding of quality and testing methodology.
- Operates independently, flexibly, proactively
- Works collaboratively in scrum team during the whole product life cycle earning the teams’ trust and respect
- Believes in the value of iterating together towards a common goal and takes pride in helping others succeed
- Sees the big picture and invents new solutions and processes as well as simplifies existing ones
- Has great analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoys engineering
The experience we are looking for:
- demonstrable experience as an SDET in API/UI.
- design and development experience in Java
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools such as Selenium and Cucumber, or other test frameworks like TestNG, Appium, Sauce Labs, Rest Assured, Postman, Jasmin, Protractor
- Experience working with Git
- Experience creating test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Proficient with Agile testing methodologies and best practices in an SDET role.
- Strong understanding of functional and requirements testing and QA methodologies
- Writing queries and scripts using SQL
- Knowledge of OOP design principles
- Knowledge of Acceptance Test Driven Development/Test Driven Development
We can also talk about remote collaborations.
Working with the most dynamic US tech companies, developing and iterating new features and platforms
No short projects, no outsourcing, only real challenges for real talents
You are part of the team, your input counts
Possibility to work from our cool office in the center of Cluj equipped with cutting edge hardware, chill and game room and a bunch of cool like-minded people to share it with
Opportunity to work remote and to grow and help others to grow
Conferences, training and mentoring programs as well as a small tech book library, to keep you up to date with the dynamic tech world