Marketing Communications Manager
- Toronto, Canada
Blueprint is the world-leader in collaborative Requirements Definition and Management (RDM) solutions. Blueprint makes life easier for Business Analysts by automating the tedious, time-consuming elements of every requirements initiative – and transforming the business-IT relationship into a visual, engaging collaboration.
We strive to attract the best talent. Our team members are creative and innovative, and strive for the highest bar of customer value.
Want to join the Blueprint team? If you are a mult-tasker with a “can-do” attitude that wants to join a market leader in a rapidly growing market segment, Blueprint is the company for you!
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing to ensure the successful execution of our marketing strategy in order to generate awareness, interest and adoption of Blueprint.
- Manage and execute online and in-person events such as tradeshows, seminars, podcasts, webinars and field customer events.
- Assist with corporate thought leadership and public relations initiatives including the creation and management of a Speaker’s Bureau, press release drafting, posting and outbound pitching, article placement, etc.
- Generate content and actively participate in Blueprint Social Media community as a key contributor providing recommendations and input into future planning.
- Develop content and creative design to support marketing activities such as tradeshows, events and customer-specific campaigns.
- Review, update and manage all Blueprint assets including posting and distribution including blueprint.com, 3rd party sites, partner portal, etc.
- Assist with partner marketing activities to support our reseller community and ensure Blueprint optimizes its presence and investment in its technology partners (Microsoft and HP).
- Act us a back-up for email campaign execution (Eloqua), Web site management (Word Press) and Webinar management (Webex).
- Provide campaign/lead management support as key member of marketing team.
- Assist with creation of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting and monitor progress of key marketing metrics.
- General administrative support for marketing including creation and management of POs, marketing budget, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B marketing coupled with post-secondary education in marketing or related business area.
- Able to engage and communicate with prospects, partners and the internal teams including sales and product management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in managing event budgets.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly multi-tasking environment, with a proactive hands-on approach.
- Ability to think analytically and creatively.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Results-oriented with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be well organized, a self-starter, and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and also independently.
- Strong coordination and administration skills.
Ideal Skills & Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have social media savvy (e.g. enjoys and frequently uses Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc.).
- Experience with Eloqua or any other marketing automation platform.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.).
- Candidate needs to be able to travel, as required to meet operational needs and priorities.
What we offer
- A startup environment with flexible work hours, no dress code and a passionate, engaged team
- Downtown office location, steps from TTC
- A competitive compensation package and have a great track record of paying annual bonuses