Tax Senior Manager - Corporate - Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland, OH
When looking for the right place to take your career, what's important to you?
Big enough to serve regional, national and international clients, but small enough to foster a family atmosphere, Bober Markey Fedorovich is the perfect solution if you're looking for something a little different from the Big Four. From large, publicly held companies to smaller, family owned businesses, our clients come in all shapes and sizes so you'll get opportunities to serve a variety of industries in many different ways.
With more than 50 years in business, Bober Markey Fedorovich is one of the region’s premier accounting and advisory firms with a long history of serving leading public and private organizations in Northeast Ohio and around the country with reach throughout North America and the world.
- Review returns for individual and corporate tax clients including federal, foreign and state and local
- Manage federal and state tax audits
- Research and consult on complex tax issues
- Supervise activities of tax staff
- Interact with key client management
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis
- Participate in selling opportunities
Assist on internal and external communications of technical developments and opportunities
- 9 -12 years prior tax experience in public accounting
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required, Master's degree preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Experience reviewing returns
- Key technical resource
- Experience supervising and mentoring staff
Why You Should Consider BMF
Our employees enjoy highly competitive compensation and benefits packages; receive ongoing training and professional development on the latest technical issues; and an energetic culture that encourages advancement and promotion!