Inside Sales Executive
- Accord Park Drive, Rockland, MA
Boingnet is laser focused on helping agencies, brands and small businesses develop smarter and more relevant marketing campaigns through personalization. We deliver the leading cloud-based personalized marketing platform,enabling agencies and companies of any size to quickly and easily move beyond just email and direct mail marketing. We attract the best and brightest in our industry who are dedicated to the possibilities of technology innovation. Headquartered just south of Boston, MA, Boingnet is privately held and led by experienced software and marketing executives.
Boingnet is looking for an exceptional Inside Sales pro with polished communication skills, technical chops and experience in building software subscription revenue from existing clients, inbound leads and outbound prospecting. . As a key member of a fast growing startup, you will work closely with Boingnet’s executive, product and client success teams to help build our base of happy, referenceable customers.
Requirements & Experience
- 3+ years of on-quota transactional sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in highly competitive markets, marketing agency sales a plus
- You are able to prospect, qualify, present, demo (on your own) and close
- History of quota over-achievement
- You have built successful, long term relationships with customers
- You are really comfortable working in a startup – meaning hard work, not much structure, not much process and a lot of creativity
- Must be able to work onsite in Rockland, MA and travel as required
- Bonus points for: Marketing Automation Software, HTML Skills, Email Marketing, Direct Marketing
- You think like a marketer and enjoy marketing.
- You’re self motivated. You like thinking up and executing your own ideas. You don’t need much external supervision.
- You really enjoy the qualification process - so that you spend your sales time on the best leads.
- You get fired up when you find a great fit between your prospect and your company
- You’re strong verbal and written communicator.
- You play well with others.
- You take constructive criticism well.
- You like to get stuff done more than talking about getting stuff done.
- You like finding win/win scenarios for client success.
- You’re constantly learning new technologies.
- You want to be a key part of a small team building a great company.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years experience in technology marketing client svcs
- You have a roster of happy customers that you’ve helped over the years and great references
Boingnet is headquartered on the South Shore of Massachusetts and located in the cloud at http://www.boingnet.com and in the social world at facebook.com/boingnet, @boingnet and linkedin.com/company/boingnet
Boingnet is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes.
Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift.
Do not send resumes to any of the executives.
If you would like to be considered to be a vendor, you must go through firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY