Assistant Project Coordinator
- Gaithersburg, MD
BOLAND, a manufacturer representative for HVAC Solutions is the leading supplier of integrated comfort systems and services for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings in the Washington /Baltimore Metropolitan area.
Did you know we have been named a "Best Place to Work" by 'Washington Business Journal' 4 times?
The Assistant Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Engineering Department in turning over orders to Fulfillment.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 to 4 years work experience
- Organized, detailed and deadline oriented
- Able to multi-task, good math skills
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel
- HVAC experience is a plus
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Great work environment
- Professional training and growth
- Outstanding co-workers!
We want to hear from you!
An Equal Opportunity Employer