Human Resources Intern
- Gaithersburg, MD
BOLAND, a manufacturer representative for HVAC Solutions is the leading supplier of integrated comfort systems and services for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings in the Washington /Baltimore Metropolitan area.
Did you know we have been named a "Best Place to Work" by 'Washington Business Journal' 5 times?
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for assisting the Human Resources Department in day-to-day operations.
- Available to work through summer, and part-time in fall semester
- High school graduate and currently seeking college degree
- Minimum 1-2 years administrative experience
- Organized, detail oriented, confidential
- Punctual, reliable, self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Great work environment
- Professional training and growth
- Outstanding co-workers!
We want to hear from you!
An Equal Opportunity Employer