Staff Accountant who is not afraid to work and have fun
- Columbus, OH
Central Ohio company with 40+ employees in the design, planning and events space.
Central Ohio company seeking a Staff Accountant to take on a dual role of tactical bookkeeper and strategic accountant and financial manager. We are an entrepreneurial, growing company of 40+ employees that delights in creative people who are not afraid of fun, change and opportunity. This position reports directly to the President of the organization and will be an important member of our leadership team. The right candidate must be able to do routine, but necessary, bookkeeping tasks including AR/AP, payroll, reports, and monthly and annual reconciliations. In addition, this position requires someone who can track and review our financial performance and work closely with the leadership team to recommend and develop strategic plans that will help our business continue on its growth trajectory. We want someone who has 5 or more years of experience as a well-rounded and multi-skilled staff accountant, preferably with other organizations that have experienced fast growth. If you meet these requirements, send us your cover letter and résumé and tell us why! Please include your desired salary range. Our search is confidential, so please work with Sharon, our recruiter. Debbie and Derrick Downers need not apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a generous benefits package and “extras” that make working here a great career move.
Please see below to apply. This job is being posted by a third-party recruiter and is NOT a position with BoldlyGO Career and HR Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of accounting industry/relevant financial management practices strongly preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a similar role and with using the computer software and hardware associated with the position.
- Experience with a growing, entrepreneurial company or companies.
- Integrity and high value on ethical and moral behavior regarding organizational operations, customer confidentiality, and overall team interactions.
- Continued interested in learning and personal development to grow as a leader, to understand the industry, and to help the organization continue growing.
How to Apply
Please submit a:
- Cover letter (including salary requirements)
- Resume or CV
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and job applicants. We practice and embrace a culture of fun, productivity and quality customer experiences. This is a non-smoking environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements by is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.